Mylife

Mylife
in your face

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Privacy

is it just me or do people... well ok, women- since I haven't actually been in the men's room more than a few times- like to choose the stall next to one already occupied?
When I go to the bathroom I like some privacy. I like to choose the stall furthest away from any other party occupying a stall. This is not the case with other women. I even go so far as to pick the one with an actual wall so I am not surrounded with occupied stalls on each side. I'm just sayin- when I pee or God for bid take a shit, the last thing I want is people next to me. but EVERY bloody time I use a public restroom a women comes in and chooses the stall RIGHT next to mine even when there are 6 other empty stalls available. I just don't get it.
Let me void my bladder and bowles in peace please. Shove off and give me some fucking privacy.
Jeeeez
Amber out.

No comments:

Post a Comment