Mylife

Mylife
in your face

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hello Sexual Frustration

Have you ever wanted someone so bad that you can't stop thinking about jumping them? Well, I can recall this feeling- with someone I barely knew- but I felt so drawn to him I wanted to straddle him- my fear of rejection kept me from making a move and probably kept me from the best relationship of my life. But what the fuck ever.
Anyway, There is this sexy sexy guy- he's got these dimples that just make my heart flutter... and he's mysterious, goofy and oh so in need of my mother theresa syndrome:) I want to do naughty things to him in public places. But I can not... I do not know him and that would blow up in my face. I know it would. But gaawwwwwd is it hard to be good. I want to say dirty things to him and ravage him. I'm dying here. DYING!
Cruel trick of the world is that there are so many reasons my attraction to him is wrong.
Damn it. I'm broken.
Amber out.

No comments:

Post a Comment